Week of Feb. 11th
Monday I went to Gama's while mama went to the doctor. No new news on baby Caitlin Nichole.
Tuesday we went to playgroup at Margot's house. Mama was so proud of me. I shared her toys and really played well with the girls. I like to roll the ball to them and hand them toys. That night mama took me to a consignment sale with Auntie A and Evie. We didn't find much. I loved looking and trying out toys, but really had my eye on Evie. I call her VV. Tonight was daddy's last night to work late on the Dave Ramsey sessions. YIPPEE!
Wednesday night we went to tour Baptist hospital. I saw some babies in the nursery and kept saying VV. I ran up and down the halls with daddy.
Friday we went to visit Audrey's house. There is a picture of us riding Madeleine's bike. It was pretty outside so we played with rocks for a little while. When daddy got home I tackled him and rolled all over him. He likes to tickle me and flip me upside down.
Saturday we lounged a bit, ran some errands, and lounged some more. I am getting tired of mama sitting around. I am ready for her belly to pop!
Tuesday we went to playgroup at Margot's house. Mama was so proud of me. I shared her toys and really played well with the girls. I like to roll the ball to them and hand them toys. That night mama took me to a consignment sale with Auntie A and Evie. We didn't find much. I loved looking and trying out toys, but really had my eye on Evie. I call her VV. Tonight was daddy's last night to work late on the Dave Ramsey sessions. YIPPEE!
Wednesday night we went to tour Baptist hospital. I saw some babies in the nursery and kept saying VV. I ran up and down the halls with daddy.
Friday we went to visit Audrey's house. There is a picture of us riding Madeleine's bike. It was pretty outside so we played with rocks for a little while. When daddy got home I tackled him and rolled all over him. He likes to tickle me and flip me upside down.
Saturday we lounged a bit, ran some errands, and lounged some more. I am getting tired of mama sitting around. I am ready for her belly to pop!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home