Sunday, December 09, 2007

Week of Dec. 3rd

Monday mama had a doc. appt. so I stayed with Gama for the morning.
Tuesday we had playgroup at Margot's. We eat potluck together. I like to hand my carrots to Amelia. We are all working on eating with utensils. Most of the time, I like to eat with my hands and then sling it when I am finished.
Wednesday we went to the library. Now I like to sit beside mama and watch the puppets. Then we run up and down the book aisles.
Thursday Auntie A and Evie came over. She brought her camera and we shot some photos. I held Evie and kissed all over her.
Friday we met Audrey and Madeleine at the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Then we ate lunch together. Afterwards we played in the play area. I slid down the slide after I saw Madeleine do it. I still wanted to hold mama's hands.
Saturday I slept in. Then I went to Gama's for an overnight so mama and daddy could go to his Christmas party. They bought a rocking chair that is just my size. I also loved seeing all the lights and Christmas decorations.
Sunday daddy picked me up and after may nap we did some errands together. I am eating better with my spoon. I am learning how to use my other hand to help me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home