Week of Jan. 7th
Monday I was so sick! I just liked to sleep or to be held. We stayed home in a our pjs and rocked a lot.
Tuesday I wasn't better so mama took me to the doctor. I don't have fever anymore but my cough was deep. The doctor said my ears and throat look ok so just to put me on infant tylenol. That stuff makes me tired so I took a long nap today. That night mama's adpi friends came over for dinner so I stayed upstairs with daddy. I loved sitting in his lap watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.
Wednesday through Friday we stayed home so I could get better. By Thursday I was playing but still had a deep cough. I got a new table and chairs for Christmas. I like to sit and draw for a long time. I like it when mama traces my hand and then we scribble all over each hand.
Saturday and Sunday daddy was home so we read the newspaper together. I like to walk all over it and then crumble it up. He lets me do this while he reads the Sports. After some time, my hands are black from the ink. I was feeling a lot better so we went to Life Group at Tara's house.
Tuesday I wasn't better so mama took me to the doctor. I don't have fever anymore but my cough was deep. The doctor said my ears and throat look ok so just to put me on infant tylenol. That stuff makes me tired so I took a long nap today. That night mama's adpi friends came over for dinner so I stayed upstairs with daddy. I loved sitting in his lap watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.
Wednesday through Friday we stayed home so I could get better. By Thursday I was playing but still had a deep cough. I got a new table and chairs for Christmas. I like to sit and draw for a long time. I like it when mama traces my hand and then we scribble all over each hand.
Saturday and Sunday daddy was home so we read the newspaper together. I like to walk all over it and then crumble it up. He lets me do this while he reads the Sports. After some time, my hands are black from the ink. I was feeling a lot better so we went to Life Group at Tara's house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home