Sunday, December 30, 2007

Week of Dec. 17th

Monday mama had a doctor's appt. so Grando came out to take me to Dixie's house. It was my first ride only with Grando. I waved good-bye to mama and we were off. Grando said I did so well at her house and didn't break any of her valuable breakables.
Tuesday we went to Melissa Wyatt's for her Christmas playgroup. I played with Lucy and all her friends. We ate lunch together and got some photos in our Christmas outfits.
Wednesday we went to the library. Professor drew a Santa Claus and the puppets had reindeer ears on. That afternoon we went to Opryland Hotel with mama, Auntie A & Evie, Grando, Gigi, and Jessie. We saw the Christmas water show (loved it) and then walked around and looked at the decorations. I slept so well that night.
Thursday we hosted our Christmas party. All my friends came over to play: Maya, Amelia, Lena from Mom's Club, Will & Shelly, Krista and Gray and Wade, Auntie A & Evie, and Melissa & Lucy. Audrey called and said Madeleine was sick so they couldn't come. We played upstairs in the balls and then all had lunch at the big table.
Friday I went to spend the night with Grando and Gigi. Jessie and Spencer were in town, so they all played with me. I am having trouble with diaper changes, so Spencer would read to me while Gigi would change me.
Saturday we went to Gama's for the Moore Christmas. Andrew let me play in his room with him, Granddaddy would dance while he read me a story, and Gama chased me around the house.
Sunday we went to Lawrenceburg for the Smith Christmas. Immediately I wanted Great Granddaddy to hold me and then chase me. Then I wanted to sit in Grandmama's lap because she was making some rolls for lunch. We opened presents and I got an Ernie puppet, a Dora phone, a bunny and photo album, and pots and pans. I slept so well traveling home for my nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home