Week of Jan. 28th
Monday mama had her doc. appt. so I visited Gama. She took me outside and we played on her piano. That night we ate dinner at Grando's for Jessie's birthday. Jessie and Dustin like to chase me and I show them how sweet I can be with Molly, the dog.
Tuesday we went to playgroup at KC's. Caroline has great toys. I played with her blocks all morning.
Wednesday we went to the library. We usually sit in the back, but it was so crowded we sat in the middle on the floor. When they sang my favorite song, Rainbow, I started swaying and dancing. Mary Mary came over and danced with me!
Thursday we went to Audrey's house. Auntie A and Evie came with us. I call Evie "VV" and am still working on Madeleine's name. We played in her kitchen and ate lunch together.
Friday Auntie A and Evie came to our house. We tickled each other and I showed Auntie A my kitchen. That night we ate pizza with daddy, Jevin, Melissa, her sisiter Michelle, and Connor. They had games at this place and lights everywhere. I crashed hard that night.
Saturday morning I spent time with daddy while mama finished up some calligraphy. I like to say "paper" and rip up the newspaper with daddy. Mama and I went to Grando's for naptime so daddy could have some boys over to play his wii game.
Sunday I visited Nanny's house and we played all night. Then Gama picked me up and I spent the night with her. Today was my daddy's birthday and the Superbowl.
Tuesday we went to playgroup at KC's. Caroline has great toys. I played with her blocks all morning.
Wednesday we went to the library. We usually sit in the back, but it was so crowded we sat in the middle on the floor. When they sang my favorite song, Rainbow, I started swaying and dancing. Mary Mary came over and danced with me!
Thursday we went to Audrey's house. Auntie A and Evie came with us. I call Evie "VV" and am still working on Madeleine's name. We played in her kitchen and ate lunch together.
Friday Auntie A and Evie came to our house. We tickled each other and I showed Auntie A my kitchen. That night we ate pizza with daddy, Jevin, Melissa, her sisiter Michelle, and Connor. They had games at this place and lights everywhere. I crashed hard that night.
Saturday morning I spent time with daddy while mama finished up some calligraphy. I like to say "paper" and rip up the newspaper with daddy. Mama and I went to Grando's for naptime so daddy could have some boys over to play his wii game.
Sunday I visited Nanny's house and we played all night. Then Gama picked me up and I spent the night with her. Today was my daddy's birthday and the Superbowl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home