Friday, February 15, 2008

Week of Feb. 4th

Monday I woke up at Gama's house. Mama was suppose to have her doc. appt. today, but the doctor had to reschedule so she picked me up early. That night we went to dinner with Nanny and Grandpa Jim for daddy's birthday. I am really into drinking from a straw...it keeps me busy out in public.
Tuesday I went back to Gama's because mama went to the doctor. She is dilated 2-3 and her belly is so big. I like to kiss it and rub on it.
Wednesday and Thursday we took it easy. It snowed a little bit so we didn't want to get out in the weather. I like helping mama clean. I have my own broom and mop and I follow her around imitating her.
Friday Audrey, Madeleine and Jameson came over. I showed Mad my kitchen and she loved playing with Roo, the cat. After my nap, Gama, Granddaddy, Melissa and Jevin came over to celebrate daddy's birthday. Jevin brought a big balloon! They played the wii while I rolled around on the floor with Melissa.
Saturday we played around the house. That night Nanny and Grandpa Jim came over so my parents could go out to dinner with Carolyn and Nick. Daddy got a new iphone so he is thrilled.
Sunday I had some alone time with daddy. We actually went outside and played with rocks. It was little cold, but not bad. I can't wait for the spring. He put up some new photos, so check out my new hairstyle. Mama likes to put my hair in a rubber band. I am enjoying trying out new words. Right now I like to say "let's see." I am ready to be a big sis! Hopefully soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home