Week of Dec. 31st
Monday was New Year's Eve. Mama had a doc. appt. so I visited with Gama for lunch. Can you believe mama is 33 weeks...only 7 left until I am a big sister!
Tuesday daddy stayed home and we watch the Vols. I played with all my new toys.
Wednesday we went to the library. We went early so I could play with puzzles and the puppet house. I am playing well with other kids and like to chase them. After my nap we went to eat dinner at Grando's house. We played on the floor all night and I showed them my sunglasses.
Thursday Nanny and Grandpa Jim came over after my nap. I started to get fussy and then got a fever around bedtime. Nanny just rocked me until I fell asleep. That night I was up every 2hours. Mama said I was preparing her for the newborn coming.
Friday we stayed in because I still had a fever. Mama actually let me watch Curious George and Clifford on TV. When daddy got home, we just rocked. I didn't feel like playing.
Saturday I spent the night with Nanny because mama and daddy had Carolyn's 30th birthday. Mama said that was so hard because I am still not feeling well and she wanted to be with me. I didn't nap well at Nanny's so we just rocked all night until bedtime.
Sunday daddy came to pick me up and we cleaned up the house a little. I am feeling a little better. I still have a cold and sneeze a lot. I am a good sneezer because I just stand there and wait until mama wipes my nose. The only thing we are struggling with is eating. When I don't like something or I am finished with it, I sling it, throw it, fling it, hurl it, heave it, cast it, chuck it, toss it, anything to get it out of my sight. Mama has watched this and tried to talk to me about it, but I am not listening. Now I am in a timeout for 20 sec. and mama makes me pick it up and throw it in the trashcan. If you have any advice to help me stop doing this, mama would love to hear it!
Tuesday daddy stayed home and we watch the Vols. I played with all my new toys.
Wednesday we went to the library. We went early so I could play with puzzles and the puppet house. I am playing well with other kids and like to chase them. After my nap we went to eat dinner at Grando's house. We played on the floor all night and I showed them my sunglasses.
Thursday Nanny and Grandpa Jim came over after my nap. I started to get fussy and then got a fever around bedtime. Nanny just rocked me until I fell asleep. That night I was up every 2hours. Mama said I was preparing her for the newborn coming.
Friday we stayed in because I still had a fever. Mama actually let me watch Curious George and Clifford on TV. When daddy got home, we just rocked. I didn't feel like playing.
Saturday I spent the night with Nanny because mama and daddy had Carolyn's 30th birthday. Mama said that was so hard because I am still not feeling well and she wanted to be with me. I didn't nap well at Nanny's so we just rocked all night until bedtime.
Sunday daddy came to pick me up and we cleaned up the house a little. I am feeling a little better. I still have a cold and sneeze a lot. I am a good sneezer because I just stand there and wait until mama wipes my nose. The only thing we are struggling with is eating. When I don't like something or I am finished with it, I sling it, throw it, fling it, hurl it, heave it, cast it, chuck it, toss it, anything to get it out of my sight. Mama has watched this and tried to talk to me about it, but I am not listening. Now I am in a timeout for 20 sec. and mama makes me pick it up and throw it in the trashcan. If you have any advice to help me stop doing this, mama would love to hear it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home