Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week of Jan. 14th

Monday I went to visit Gama while mama went to the doctor. She fed me lunch and I stayed for my nap.
Tuesday we went to the Community Center for playgroup. There was a firefighter class that we sat in and then went to tour the fire hall. I got my own red firefighter hat! Always remember... stop, drop and roll!
Wednesday we went to the library. Guess who I saw? Madeleine, Audrey and baby Jameson were there. I gave them hugs and then we went to see the puppets.
Thursday Auntie A and Evie came out. I now say "VV" for her name. I showed her all my toys and my new table and chairs. Then we played on the bed with pillows. That afternoon a piano was delivered to our house. It is beautiful! I played on it and loved the loud sound. That night we got a visitor who took Dinah away. Mama said Dinah would be happier at someone else's house.
Friday we went to see Audrey and Madeleine. Jameson is so small! Guess what Madeleine got for Christmas? We played all morning in her new kitchen. She had spices, eggs, a microwave, and all kinds of food. I made lunch and drinks for mama and tried to feed Madeleine peas. Mama said my kitchen is coming in 2 wks. It was on back order from Christmas. After my nap, I went to spend the night at Nanny's house. Then Saturday we played around and after my nap I went to spend the night at Gama's house. We went out to dinner for Andrew's 21st birthday.
Sunday I rode with Gama and Granddaddy down to Lawrenceburg for Great Grandmama's 60th Anniversary. I slept on the way down so I was fun and playful for the party. I ran around all the tables and got a lot of kisses from Melissa and Jevin.
This week I am really enjoying yelling "daddy" when I wake up from a nap. I also like to run to the front door and yell his name when I see any car. I am starting to repeat a lot of mama's words. My other favorite word is bubbles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home