Week of Dec. 10th
Tuesday we went to playgroup at Rebecca's house. We played outside and took pictures in the chairs. Maya has a slide I love to use.
Wednesday I went to see Grando and Gigi while mama had a Christmas party. They chase me around and we like to play with pillows.
Thursday Auntie A and Evie came over. We tried to take some more photos. Daddy has been staying late at work doing the Dave Ramsey so Auntie A stayed later so we could play all day and night.
Friday Melissa and Jevin, Nick and Christie, and Andrea E. stopped by to say Merry Christmas. We ate some chili and I showed them my pretty red outfit with my black shoes.
Saturday we did some shopping and tried to visit Santa again. I wave and blow kisses at him, but when it is my turn to sit on his lap, all I want to do is hold mama's neck. I didn't like him at all.
Sunday we wrapped gifts and that night went to Life Group. I went up the stairs into their playroom by myself with the babysitter. Mama was so proud of me. I am not enjoying shut doors right now. I also do not enjoy leaving mama. I see her belly growing and know something is changing. mmmm!
Wednesday I went to see Grando and Gigi while mama had a Christmas party. They chase me around and we like to play with pillows.
Thursday Auntie A and Evie came over. We tried to take some more photos. Daddy has been staying late at work doing the Dave Ramsey so Auntie A stayed later so we could play all day and night.
Friday Melissa and Jevin, Nick and Christie, and Andrea E. stopped by to say Merry Christmas. We ate some chili and I showed them my pretty red outfit with my black shoes.
Saturday we did some shopping and tried to visit Santa again. I wave and blow kisses at him, but when it is my turn to sit on his lap, all I want to do is hold mama's neck. I didn't like him at all.
Sunday we wrapped gifts and that night went to Life Group. I went up the stairs into their playroom by myself with the babysitter. Mama was so proud of me. I am not enjoying shut doors right now. I also do not enjoy leaving mama. I see her belly growing and know something is changing. mmmm!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home