Sunday, November 25, 2007

Week of Nov. 19th

Monday I went to visit Gama while mama went to her doc. appt. I ate lunch and played with Sofie, the cat. Gama lets me play with the chess and checker board. I love to hold the little pieces.
Tuesday we had playgroup at the Community Center. I love running up and down the basketball court. Then we went out to lunch and I didn't do well. I am in a phase right now where I want to feed myself and when that doesn't happen, I throw a tantrum. We left early and finished lunch at home.
Wednesday we went to the library. Nanny came with us and I showed her the puppets and all the moves to the music. We ate lunch at home and said goodbye so I could go take a nap.
Thursday was Thanksgiving. We went to Lawrenceburg to see the great grandparents. I loved petting Princess, the dog. I even got pictures with Larry and Quintin. We left for my naptime and drove to Grando's. I woke up to Jessie and Spencer wanting to play. We went to JB's for dinner and I chased Meg around. Needless to say, I slept well that night.
Friday I slept in until 9:30. I couldn't believe how exhausted I was. I still wanted to go down for a nap at 1:00. Daddy was off work so we lounged around and played.
Saturday we ate breakfast together. Daddy took me to Gama's for a bit and then Grando's to watch the football game. I played with Gigi and the dogs.
Sunday we went to Nanny's for her Thanksgiving meal. I ate so much! I played hide-n-seek with Nanny and pillows on the bed. We even danced with Evie on the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home