Monday, March 08, 2010

Week of March 1st

Monday Andrea and VV met us at the new house to play. The girls played in the jumpy while Andrea picked out some paint colors. We had playgroup at Meredith's house. Sydney was Belle for the night and Caitlin wanted to push the stroller (wouldn't share a bit).
Tuesday I walked Sydney into school so I could meet with Kelly and then Jason. She was so excited to show me her classroom...she questioned why people were introducing themselves to me. I told her I was working there next year and she told me, "No. That is my school." I met Jason upstairs and then went to my first staff meeting (with Caitlin). Everyone is so nice and supportive. That night Andrea and Jessie came over for dinner. We had a list to talk about.
Wednesdays we have been eating dinner at church. They have great food and we are in and out in 30 minutes. I am trying not to buy lots of groceries so we are just eating whatever is in the freezer. Last night we had meatballs and tater tots. Random!
Thursday Caitlin went with me to my eye doctor. My vision went perfect during pregnancy and now has started to get blurry again. I think I am going the glasses route but trying the contacts for a week. After we picked up Sydney from school, we went over to the new house. Matt took the girls home and I stayed there with the adpi girls. We had our first dinner at the new house and they helped with paint colors and decisions.
Friday Audrey came over after naps. The girls played so well together and are talking a lot now. Caitlin wanted to play with them and without thinking, Sydney said, "Of course mom. She is my sister." Sydney is on a MOM kick right now. I don't know why it bothers me but it sounds so grown up calling me mom.
Saturday we went to the new house to play. Sunday we went to church and had brunch there. Even with their pretty white dresses, they could run in the gym and slide on their bellies. Thank goodness for Shout cleaner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home