Week of Oct. 27th
Monday we went to gymnastics. There are some cute pictures of Sydney walking the balance beam, jumping on the trampoline and holding the bars. After nap, we went to Sandy's for her birthday dinner. Melissa cooked some yummy food and Sydney enjoyed feeding the fish and cat.
Tuesday after dropping off Sydney, I dropped Caitlin off at Sandy's so I could go to the dentist. My next appt. I am taking Sydney with me for them to look at her teeth...that sounds scary!
Wednesday the girls dressed up in their costumes and we stopped by to see my calligraphy friends. They went bonkers over the girls. Sheryl even gave her breakfast treat to Sydney. Then we went to dad's and the girls knocked on their front door so they could see their Halloween costumes. The pictures are great with Little Bo Peep holding her crook and little sheep sitting beside her. We stayed at dad's for dinner to celebrate Shelley's birthday.
Thursday Caitlin and I cleaned up the house while Sydney was at school and then we went to her first school party. I took some great photos of Sydney's classroom and the kids eating their treats. When Matt got home from work, we drove to g-ville. We ate dinner at Chef's market and then put the girls on Sandy's front porch in costumes. Sandy had bags of goodies for the girls and Sydney enjoyed eating all of it.
Friday we packed up and dropped the girls off at mom's for the weekend. We go to one away football game a year and this year was South Carolina with the Thigpens and Bradleys. The drive was long but it is nice to have adult conversation and catch up with good friends. Matt and I were definitely ready to see the girls Sunday afternoon...hugs and kisses for everyone. So this month's pictures might be my favorite group of photos. I love the black and white photos of Caitlin...they are so identical to Sydney's pictures around that age. Everyone has enjoyed the Halloween costumes and Matt's favorite pictures this month is Sydney's first days of school holding her bag and lunch bag.
Tuesday after dropping off Sydney, I dropped Caitlin off at Sandy's so I could go to the dentist. My next appt. I am taking Sydney with me for them to look at her teeth...that sounds scary!
Wednesday the girls dressed up in their costumes and we stopped by to see my calligraphy friends. They went bonkers over the girls. Sheryl even gave her breakfast treat to Sydney. Then we went to dad's and the girls knocked on their front door so they could see their Halloween costumes. The pictures are great with Little Bo Peep holding her crook and little sheep sitting beside her. We stayed at dad's for dinner to celebrate Shelley's birthday.
Thursday Caitlin and I cleaned up the house while Sydney was at school and then we went to her first school party. I took some great photos of Sydney's classroom and the kids eating their treats. When Matt got home from work, we drove to g-ville. We ate dinner at Chef's market and then put the girls on Sandy's front porch in costumes. Sandy had bags of goodies for the girls and Sydney enjoyed eating all of it.
Friday we packed up and dropped the girls off at mom's for the weekend. We go to one away football game a year and this year was South Carolina with the Thigpens and Bradleys. The drive was long but it is nice to have adult conversation and catch up with good friends. Matt and I were definitely ready to see the girls Sunday afternoon...hugs and kisses for everyone. So this month's pictures might be my favorite group of photos. I love the black and white photos of Caitlin...they are so identical to Sydney's pictures around that age. Everyone has enjoyed the Halloween costumes and Matt's favorite pictures this month is Sydney's first days of school holding her bag and lunch bag.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home