Week of May 5th
Monday I took the girls to the park. Sydney played on the playground for a while, and then we had a little picnic under a tree. She served me from the backpack...sandwich, carrots, cheese, and grapes. Caitlin wiggled on the blanket and then slept in the car seat outside.
Tuesday we went to Margot's for Lena birthday playdate. The four girls ate outside on the kid's picnic table. They played with balloons and the chalkboard.
Wednesday we stayed inside. This was my schedule:
7:30 feed Caitlin
8:00 Sydney wakes up and we eat breakfast together
8:45 put Caitlin down for her first nap
9:00 I shower while Sydney reads books
10:15 Caitlin wakes and is fed, Sydney eats a snack, we play together
11:30 Caitlin takes a nap, Sydney eats lunch, Sydney and I pick up the house
1:00 Sydney takes a nap, Caitlin wakes up and is fed, Caitlin and I take a nap together
4:00 Sydney wakes us up and wants a snack, Caitlin is fed, Sydney dances, I cook dinner, Caitlin goes down for a nap
5:30 Matt comes home and we eat dinner
7:00 I feed Caitlin, Matt plays with Sydney
8:00 bedtime for all!
Thursday I dropped Sydney off at Sandy's and we went to Knoxville for Jessie's graduation.
Sunday was Mother's Day. We lounged around. The Moore's came over at 5 and we ate dinner. Sydney wanted to be held the entire night by Melissa and Jevin.
Big news....I have been feeding Caitlin at 4am for the 7th feeding. This past week I decided to drop that feeding. She screamed around 2 and I changed her diaper, swaddled, and gave the paci. She would wake again around 4:30 one night, 5 the next night, 5:30 by Thursday night. I just kept giving her the paci to see how long she would last. Saturday night she woke one time at 2 and the next time was 6:00!!! YEAH! We now are at 6 feedings: 6, 10, 1, 4, 7, 10
Tuesday we went to Margot's for Lena birthday playdate. The four girls ate outside on the kid's picnic table. They played with balloons and the chalkboard.
Wednesday we stayed inside. This was my schedule:
7:30 feed Caitlin
8:00 Sydney wakes up and we eat breakfast together
8:45 put Caitlin down for her first nap
9:00 I shower while Sydney reads books
10:15 Caitlin wakes and is fed, Sydney eats a snack, we play together
11:30 Caitlin takes a nap, Sydney eats lunch, Sydney and I pick up the house
1:00 Sydney takes a nap, Caitlin wakes up and is fed, Caitlin and I take a nap together
4:00 Sydney wakes us up and wants a snack, Caitlin is fed, Sydney dances, I cook dinner, Caitlin goes down for a nap
5:30 Matt comes home and we eat dinner
7:00 I feed Caitlin, Matt plays with Sydney
8:00 bedtime for all!
Thursday I dropped Sydney off at Sandy's and we went to Knoxville for Jessie's graduation.
Sunday was Mother's Day. We lounged around. The Moore's came over at 5 and we ate dinner. Sydney wanted to be held the entire night by Melissa and Jevin.
Big news....I have been feeding Caitlin at 4am for the 7th feeding. This past week I decided to drop that feeding. She screamed around 2 and I changed her diaper, swaddled, and gave the paci. She would wake again around 4:30 one night, 5 the next night, 5:30 by Thursday night. I just kept giving her the paci to see how long she would last. Saturday night she woke one time at 2 and the next time was 6:00!!! YEAH! We now are at 6 feedings: 6, 10, 1, 4, 7, 10

1 Comments:
CONGRATS on dropping the late night (early morning) feeding. Sorry we missed y'all this weekend, but we hope to meet Caitlin soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home