Sunday, March 16, 2008

Week of Mar 10th

So this past week has been rough. Caitlin's spitting up has increased. Now anytime we lie her down, she spits up. That is challenging in the night because she is grunting and moving a lot the entire night. I have emailed her doctor to see what the next step is. With Sydney it was the dairy issue, but I stopped eating dairy and chocolate and Caitlin is worse than Sydney was. She won't latch on well and will eat about 3 min. max!

Sydney has started acting out...like we expected. She started throwing her toys and disobeying me. It is a challenge when I am feeding Caitlin because I can't stop and put Sydney in a timeout...I tried it once and when I put Caitlin on the couch, she spit up everywhere and choked. Sydney doesn't need a time out that bad!

We finally got out one day. I took Sydney to Sandy's. It took me about 30 minutes to pack up the bags and the ride was pretty hilarious. Sydney just kept singing to Caitlin and pointing at her. She is so sweet most of the time with Caitlin, just not while I am feeding or holding her. That outing went so well the next day I took both girls to the Bellevue Road park. Matt met us there and Sydney was having so much fun going down the slide, swinging, running around, and climbing the gym. She screamed when we had to leave...usually all I have to say is "dinner" and she is ready to go, this time she kept saying "no."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home