Week of March 28th
Monday we were back at gymnastics. I took some pictures, so look at them in the April section. Audrey canceled so we stayed home and baked cookies. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were school days. After school we would come home, the girls played in the car, then the trampoline, then the swings, then the playroom. It was actually really relaxing and a break. Thursday night I went to dinner with Carolyn. Saturday we met mom at the mall to pick out Easter dresses. We racked up with 2 wonderful dresses. Sunday they sported their dresses to church and twirled all morning. Matt and I are taking the Screamfree Parenting class. I recommend this book to all parents. We don't scream and it is still a great book. We met Jevin, Melissa and Molly at Vittles after church. They came over around 3 to jump on the trampoline. The girls took them through their routine and had a blast. Matt took Caitlin to Costco to pick up some pizzas. We hosted life group. Everyone ate outside and then started a kickball game. During the game, Brian slid and his ankle was hurt badly. We called 911 and they came out and stabilized him so they could take him to the hospital. We found out he broke his ankle in 3 places. We had been so worried kids would hurt themselves on the trampoline, we never would have thought it would happen in a kickball game!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home