Week of August 15th
Monday Ginny brought over Aria, Scarlett and Everley. Sydney is so sad not to be going to school with Aria, but informed her of all the great things Aria would be missing in Kindergarten. By the end of the playdate, I decided she needs to be in marketing for CPA. She sold it to the Burton family. Tuesday dad met us at Moss Wright to play and then took us to Kabuto. The girls loved it! Wednesday we met Jevin, Melissa, Molly, Owen, Bridget and Stu at Red Robin. He worked with Matt and Jevin at SS and are moving next week. Thursday we dropped off Caitlin at mom's and then went to registration at CPA. Sydney loved seeing new faces and talked to some kids. Then we went on a hunt for white running shoes. Do you know how hard it is to find solid white running shoes for girls???? I broke down and bought the ones with a Pink Nike sign. I am hoping that will be sufficient. That night we all met mom and Jim at the Sounds' game. The girls loved it for about 4 innings and then were bored. Matt and I had a great time! I miss all that baseball action! Friday we went to a cookout at CPA and then their football game. The girls had a blast and we met lots of people. They played Goodpasture so we knew people on both sides. That night Sydney got her reward. She has been working hard on not talking back to me. I told her if she went a whole day without yelling no and talking back, then she could have a reward. Guess what she picked? She wanted to sleep in the middle of our bed one night. DONE! She slept with us Friday and didn't move at all. She was on cloud nine the whole next day. Saturday we went to Lawrenceburg to see Great Grandmama, Great Granddaddy and Larry. The girls did really well with Great Granddaddy's knee. They tried to put on a "show" but felt shy when all eyes were on them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home