Week of August 8th
Monday night I went to a CPA parent night-so much information overload! I am so apprehensive about Sydney starting kindergarten- 7 hrs a day for 5 days straight!
Tuesday was their last Let It Shine camp day. We celebrated with ice cream and a nap on the way home. Thursday mom came over so I could go to work. I have been going in once a week and I really needed a full day. Friday we went to Portrait Innovations. This is our 3rd year and probably our last. It has been great, but now all the poses are the same and I am getting picky. Andrea is getting back into photography so I am hoping to use her next time. Saturday we went to Lucy's birthday party at Monkey's Treehouse. They had a blast! We stopped by Jevin's to see the grandparents. Sunday started a new year for Sunday school. They girls loved Children's Worship and enjoy their new classes. That night we went to CPA's dedication for the new high school. It was an Open House so we saw Sydney's classroom and met her teacher. She was very shy and hugged her puppy for comfort. It's going to be a big adjustment!
Tuesday was their last Let It Shine camp day. We celebrated with ice cream and a nap on the way home. Thursday mom came over so I could go to work. I have been going in once a week and I really needed a full day. Friday we went to Portrait Innovations. This is our 3rd year and probably our last. It has been great, but now all the poses are the same and I am getting picky. Andrea is getting back into photography so I am hoping to use her next time. Saturday we went to Lucy's birthday party at Monkey's Treehouse. They had a blast! We stopped by Jevin's to see the grandparents. Sunday started a new year for Sunday school. They girls loved Children's Worship and enjoy their new classes. That night we went to CPA's dedication for the new high school. It was an Open House so we saw Sydney's classroom and met her teacher. She was very shy and hugged her puppy for comfort. It's going to be a big adjustment!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home