Week of July 25th
Monday I dropped off Caitlin at mom's and ran errands with Sydney. It was amazing to have conversations with her. That afternoon she went to Callie's birthday party and I had the teachers over for dessert and coffee. Mom picked up Sydney from the party and took both back home for an overnight. yeah! Wednesday we met Melissa, Lucy and Eli for lunch. We had to cut it short because I took Sydney to CPA for testing. Thursday CPA called and told me to really consider starting Sydney in Kindergarten. We took Thursday to Sunday to pray, pray, pray for guidance. I am so torn and just don't want to make the wrong decision for her. What is best for her???? I have to call Monday with our decision!!! Yikes! Friday night we were watching a show. There was a character named Sydney and she was telling the people "She can do it. Trust me. I know I can." I called the principal on Friday and she told her the test doesn't lie. Sydney is "more than ready," I just feel these are signs from God telling us to let her start her journey. Friday was Evie's birthday so they came over to play. Saturday we went to ChuckECheese for Evie's friend birthday. Sunday we went to Evie's house for the family birthday. The girls enjoyed giving their presents to her and playing with all her toys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home