Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Week of August 1st

So we have decided Sydney is "more than ready" for the big kindergarten. We have been talking about it and she is so excited. She asked if Caitlin would be with her at preschool. She said, "I will miss preschool but I will miss Caitlin and Aria the most." She is telling random people in the grocery store, cleaners, etc that she is "going to kindergarten at CPC, PCA, where am I going again?" We stopped by CPA for the uniform consignment sale. It was so overwhelming. Emily took me through picking out the outfits for me. Sydney loved the purple but said she would not wear that black shirt! Monday afternoon we went to Madeleine's pool for the last time this summer. They swam so well together. Sydney was jumping into the water, treading water, swimming with Madeleine on their own. I can't believe she is growing up! Tuesday we went to Dollywood with mom. It was hot, but we had a blast. They were telling Nanny about all the rides and which ones were the best-they are pros now they have been twice. Wednesday we went to Splash Country. That was definitely more fun because they have goggles now so they would go down the slides by themselves and mom and I just watched. They of course loved the hotel room and checked the beds out by jumping on them. Thursday was Let It Shine camp. They have enjoyed that camp this summer and are in bed by 7 being so worn out! Friday we went to dad's to celebrate his birthday. We enjoyed the swimming and just relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home