Week of June 20th
Where is Molly?
This week we went to Audrey's pool. Sydney is trying to swim but she doesn't like to go underwater. Madeleine was helping her- wearing goggles and practicing going underwater. Tuesday we went to the dentist. It was Caitlin's first time! She was fine if I sat with her in the chair. Thursday the girls went to Let It Shine camp. I pick them up at 3 and they are worn out! Friday we met Andrea and her family at Red Caboose to watch a ballet show. They asked for kids to come on stage. All 3 ran up and really tried to learn the moves. Caitlin flashed her panties to everyone and got a laugh. Saturday we kept Molly for a couple of hours. The girls loved it at first, but then showed jealousy. Sydney slammed her door yelling, "I will never be your daughter ever again." She was mad that I wouldn't brush her teeth because I was holding sleeping Molly. I think that was a great sign that we are done with 2. Thank you Matt for getting the surgery! :) Sunday we went to church for the orchestra music and fireworks. They were too loud for Caitlin and she let us know! Sydney enjoyed the lights and all the designs in the sky.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home